Floor rug or carpet inlaid require special care in order to always look clean and well maintained. The vacuum every day is a day-to-day routine maintenance that make your carpet cleaner. But often the carpet stains and dirt better from spills or from our footwear and dust. Therefore we need to wash it periodically so that the carpet is always clean. There are several techniques for washing carpets, among others: Manually Sanderstead way using machine polisher, Using Shampooing Carpet extractor machine.
For the moment we discuss manually washing carpets and easy to apply.
- Equipment needed
- Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Hand sprayer (Sprayer to spray the plants) are small.
- Sprayer bottle.
- 2 pcs small bucket.
- Hand soft brush.
- Carpet Shampoo chemical if you do not have to use a gentle detergent that is specifically used for color.
- Softener and deodorizer.
- Some white cloth, dry and clean.
- Fill the bucket with clean water for rinsing and the other with a solution of carpet shampoo / detergent
- Pour the solution Softener and fragrance bottle sprayer
- Pour water into the Hand sprayer
- Expand carpet on the floor and clean with a vacuum cleaner
Clean stains on the carpet beforehand by disputing (way to spotting carpet we discussed in Overcoming spill / Spotting Carpet)
Spray water on hand sprayer on the carpet surface (better gradually do not be sprayed throughout the carpet)
Shake the solution of detergent / shampoo carpets drawn until frothy, grab the foam and smooth on the surface of the carpet which was washed (better gradual)
Brush or rub the foam on the carpet evenly to clean
Repeat until Clean.
Rinse with a damp cloth, rinse damp cloth pulled up (which contains water) when damp cloth soiled. Doing overall and evenly
Dry with a dry cloth, clean the non-color until almost dry
If it is almost dry, and deodorizer spray softener evenly on the surface of the carpet (to soften and give scent on the carpet).
Drying (if it cannot be exposed to direct sunlight so that the color does not fade), or you can use a blower to dry wind machine
Once dry vacuum with a vacuum cleaner back and carpet ready in the set-up back.
We Must Note
- Check the character and color of the carpet.
- Do not use a spotter with an excess and a wrong way.
- Perform cleaning gradually and evenly from the top and edge first.
- Give Warning Sign on the carpet that had been cleaned from being walked on before drying.
- Do not use rough brush because it will damage the fur carpet
- Do not use too much water in order to glue the carpet is not chipped.