Tips to Clean Water That Smells
New well water is usually still smelled. To eliminate it, every day banality enter your tea dregs waste. Eventually the water will not smell anymore.
In the rainy season, the wardrobe is usually the smell of damp, camphor banyak2 input or input jasmine. This will help eliminate odors.
Floor Cleaning Tips
Tips for cleaning the floor there are 2 kinds of visually modern and old ways mostly use in Coulsdon.
- In modern: on the use of wax (wax) which sold ditoko2 washing floors or supermarket?
- In long: carbolic acid is mixed with kerosene or with grated coconut pulp which is wrapped with a cloth.
Carpet Washing Tips from Natural Fiber
If there is a carpet of natural fiber materials / plant, when exposed to stains. Then pour into a bottle of cleaning fluid and spray gradually gets that stained.
If no reply sintektis fur stained carpet to be clean, use a white jersey and a dip in the cleaning fluid below, then smeared on the part and stained, do not spill liquid cleaner directly on the stain of carpet.
- Detergent solution: mix 1/4 tea sedok non-color liquid soap dishwashing gel sample with 1 cup of warm water.
- Vinegar solution: mix 1 cup vinegar and 2 warm water.
- Softener or bleach solution: use bleach or liquid nail polish remover that does not contain acetone liquid
Furniture Cleaning Tips
Furniture that has been soiled certainly no technique to clean it, one of which is with the way: mixing them coconut oil and kerosene with a ratio of 2: 1. Rub on your furniture with a soft cloth. Definitely your furniture new again.When cleaning the white stains on furniture that is caused by glass heat (hot water), can be removed with rubbing cigarette ash and wipe with a soft cloth.
Tips How to clean faded Glass
Glasses made of glass that have long been unused course they will be opaque glass colors. Make it look clear again, soak the cup in a basin of water that has been mixed with 1 cup of vinegar. Soak for 1 night. After that wash and dry as usual. Make it easy
Brass Cleaning Tips
Era have now every household must be contained objects made of brass. As the door knobs, and the objects antique ornaments. Of course we use BRASO, to clean it. But if braso not there then no other way to cleanse it. That is, with a mixture of lime, acid, and salt, stirring until blended. Then rub the brass objects that opaque, then wash with warm water and pat dry. The result will be the same when cleaned with braso.
Glass Cleaning Tips
Every house there must be glass, for example to mirror, in the closet, in the window. If he had not been cleaned of course a lot of dirt. Here are two ways to clean namely:
- Find chalk powder mixed with serratus, and then applied to the glass / mirror, do the same with painting. Allow a minute, then rub with a dry cloth to clean.
- Find the newspaper, then diremas2 and wet with water. Rub the glass and mirrors with newspaper page, the horizontal direction. Pat dry with a dry paper.